In the Results tab of an Effort, you can export the full data file with all responses collected in a given time period, or export the table of aggregate counts for all Workers in an Effort.
To bulk export the results of your Efforts, follow these steps:
- Click the exports icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter the date range you’d like to export by entering the date in the From and To fields. Only the teams and Efforts from the specified date range will be available to select for exporting. The date range you enter will export data retrieved from Efforts that are set during that time period. To include an Effort that lasted for more than one day, select the date the Effort launched.
- After you have defined the date range, the available Efforts to export will display. Under the List dropdown you can filter by team for easier selection of Efforts.
- Begin the export by clicking Export in the bottom right corner of the window. The file will be emailed as a download link to the email that you use to log in to Organizer Canvassing. Downloads work best in Google Chrome.
To export worksheet totals, follow these steps.
- Check mark Worker Statistics in the Results column.
- Click the "Export Worker Statistics Worksheet" icon, located on the right side of the worksheet, towards the top right of the Worksheet window.
- When you bulk exported the results of your Efforts you filtered by date on the main Results tab, so the only step left is to Export. Click Export as CSV. The file will be emailed as a download link to the email that you use to log in to Organizer Canvassing. Downloads work best in Google Chrome.