Imports are the files of raw data that you import and store in the Canvassing tool to cut Lists for canvassing. Imports are static. Imports should be limited to 10k.
Important: If you use Organizer Canvassing as part of an integration with another platform, you should send a List from that platform to Organizer Canvassing, rather than importing a file.
To manually create a List through Import, follow these steps:
- First prepare your file for import by including the necessary fields and formatting your data appropriately. See Prepare Your File for Import to learn more.
- Go to the List tab and select the upload icon (the cloud with the arrow) to import the CSV file from your computer.
- Click Choose File to select the file you’d like to Import and click Save.
- Name your Import. If desired, you can adjust the color by clicking the top left color box. You may also select whether or not you would like that Import to automatically become a list that is ready to canvass.
- At this point you will need to map your import. Learn more in the Import Mapping article.
- If you encounter an import failure, see Import Failure Causes and Resolution.